PHA-Exchange> Announcing the Launch of the 2007 Development Marketplace Global Competition

Claudio claudio at hcmc.netnam.vn
Wed Sep 20 18:40:55 PDT 2006

> From: nvu2 at worldbank.org

'Development  marketplace'! Hm? Can everyvody see the (not so) subliminal message or am I to be accused of paranoia?
Claudio

Development marketplace 2007

   Proposal Deadline: November 17, 2006
   Finalists Announced: February 9, 2007
    Marketplace and Knowledge Exchange in  Washington, D.C.: May 22-23, 2007