PHA-Exchange> 2006 edition of Where There Is No Dentist now available

claudio at hcmc.netnam.vn claudio at hcmc.netnam.vn
Wed Sep 13 16:30:33 PDT 2006

from Lisa Gonzalves <lisa at hesperian.org> -----

Where There Is No Dentist -

2006 edition now available online!   (English and Spanish)

Community-based oral health care materials now online!

Where There Is No Dentist and its Spanish-language edition, Donde no hay
dentista, are now available for free download! Click here to access the
complete, newly updated 2006 editions on our website.

Community health workers, educators, and individuals from around the world use
Where There Is No Dentist and Donde no hay dentistato help people care for
their teeth and gums. These updated 2006 editions feature new information on
how HIV/AIDS affects the care of teeth and gums, as well as updated
information about medications, infection prevention, and safe waste disposal.
Other topics explain how to: examine patients; diagnose common dental
problems; make and use dental equipment; use local anesthetics; place
fillings; and remove teeth.

Where There Is No Dentist can be purchased for $14 plus shipping at our online
store or by calling 1-888-729-1796 (within the USA). Note that the Spanish
edition, Donde no hay dentista, sells for just $12 per copy plus shipping.