PHA-Exchange> Where Women Have No Doctor - now online

claudio at hcmc.netnam.vn claudio at hcmc.netnam.vn
Fri Jul 21 03:38:08 PDT 2006

 from Lisa Gonzalves <lisa at hesperian.org> -----

Hesperian's new 2006 edition of Where Women Have No Doctor online!
To access the complete edition, visit our website:
http://www.hesperian.org/publications_download.php#wwhnd

Where Women Have No Doctor combines self-help medical information with an
understanding of how poverty, discrimination and culture can limit women's
health and access to care. Developed with community-based groups and medical
experts from over 30 countries, Where Women Have No Doctor is essential for
any woman who wants to improve her health, and for health workers who want