PHA-Exchange> Re: Oxfam publications on Trade and Health

Folk Doctor Foundation fdf at doctor.or.th
Wed Jun 21 01:37:02 PDT 2006

In case of Thailand you can visit www.ftawatch.org
<http://www.ftawatch.org/>  . There is English version. Recently Folk Doctor
Foundation has published a book “The Truth about the Drug Companies”,
written by Macia Angell translated into Thai. PHM in Thailand is supposed to
involve in FTA issue in terms of medicine trading as well. The removal of WR
to Thailand regarding to his publicized article was also a case to be
learned.

Ugrid Milintangkul

Folk Doctor Foundation, Thailand.