PHA-Exchange> Discussion forum health research

Claudio claudio at hcmc.netnam.vn
Sat May 20 19:56:19 PDT 2006

From: ravi
From: Robert Walgate

Dear colleagues

Today the Global Forum and INASP have set up a new on-line debating channel in association with RealHealthNews, HR4D-net, for you and others to debate the issues close to our hearts. I've kicked off by suggesting we start talking about the Brazil/Kenya proposal for a "global Framework" for health research, to be debated at the WHA in Geneva next week. I'll be there and will post reports.

Do join up and get your views known!

Sign up for the discussion at http://www.dgroups.org/groups/HR4D-net/.

And please pass this on to your colleagues who may be interested in joining the debate, and maybe even influencing events. Already the BMJ has asked us for an interview in Geneva.
Dr Robert Walgate

Editor

RealHealthNews

http://www.globalforumhealth.org/realhealthnews/RealHealth.php