PHA-Exchange> Latin America: About the NEWS from PHM

Claudio claudio at hcmc.netnam.vn
Mon Apr 24 03:50:49 PDT 2006

From: "ARTURO QUIZHPE" <aquizhpe at yahoo.com>

Thank you very much Erika for your message. It is nice to hear from you
again. Thanks Ravi, Hani, Prem, and all dear friends for your important
report.

MSP LATIN AMERICA OR PHM Latin America, is more active
than ever, specially in some countries...where there is a struggle...We have
a lot of problems, one is communications, another is complete lack of
resources. However we have a lot of hope, energy and people in the struggle
for health.

By now, we have several campaigns: against TLC, (free trade agreement with
the U.SA

Please, visit the phm website, secction in Spanish which contains a very
short review of what is happening in the region, but it will give you an
idea. You may also like to contact with msp-latinoamerica at etapanet.net
We have published six new editions of PIJUANO AND TWO NUMBERS OF TIK,
Esperanza y Alegremia, new internet work of indigineus people movement in
health, etc,

We expect your comments and suggestions to build the movement in the region.