PHA-Exchange> World Health Assembly

Jennifer Cox jenkwru at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 1 20:55:30 PST 2006

Jen Cox from the Poor People's Economic Human Rights Campaign in the US. Is anyone involved in the World Health Assembly in Geneva this year? We as a movement of people in the US who are directly suffering under the US model are interested in possibly participating/ linking up with other PHM folks and/or activities there, as well if there is any opportunity related to the WHA in Geneva to share with the world the reality of the US model and our struggle for a new model, within the US.

  Thanks
  Jen