PHA-Exchange> World Social Forum Caracas, Foro Social Mundial en Caracas

claudio at hcmc.netnam.vn claudio at hcmc.netnam.vn
Thu Jan 19 11:06:07 PST 2006

> Dear friends, I am Armando De Negri PHM member of Brasil
and one of the organizers of the health forum. There is a
space reserved for a PHM manifestation on Plenary that woul
be great to share with you. If you could call me at the
hotel would be great - number 2858022 room 105, or go to the
health forum inscriptions place at the Rectorat / Rectoria
de la universidad Central de Venezuela el sabado en la
manana-----please invite other PHM members.

This mail sent through Netnam-HCMC ISP: http://www.hcmc.netnam.vn/