PHA-Exchange> PPEHRC: US Health Care Testimony Needed!

Jennifer Cox jenkwru at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 15 18:30:56 PST 2005

      ******immediate action needed***************
  *****please distribute widely*****************

  Are you uninsured?
  Do you know some one who is?

  Tell us your story!!!!

  The Poor People’s Economic Human Rights Campaign wants to bring a case against the United States to the Inter-American Commission for Human Rights.  We are looking for people who can be the lead petitioners in the case and would be willing to testify at a future hearing.

  This case will focus on the crisis of the uninsured in the United States.  We are looking for people who are:

     * uninsured
   * don’t qualify for Medicaid
   * have chronic medical problems

  and would like to have their story heard at the international level.

  If you think you or someone else you know fits into this description, please contact us!

  For more information, please call or e-mail Rafi, legal coordinator of PPEHRC, at 215.227.2400 x2465, rrom at clsphila.org

http://mail.yahoo.com