PHA-Exchange> PHM at WSF

Intal - Bert De Belder bert.debelder at intal.be
Thu Dec 1 23:47:39 PST 2005

Dear all,

Just to inform you that we will participate in the World Social Forum in
Caracas, Venezuela, with a team of two (Katrien Demuynck and Karen
Smets). We would like to know which other PHM forces will be going
there, and in which fora, seminars and/or workshops we could jointly
participate.
We will not participate in Bamako, Mali, but some (Belgian) friends
will. It may be useful for them and for PHM to get in touch there.
Normally, we will not be going to Karachi, Pakistan.

Warm regards,

Bert De Belder,
Medical Aid for the Third World, Belgium