PHA-Exchange> PHM web team call for volunteers

Wim De Ceukelaire wim.deceukelaire at intal.be
Sun Oct 16 02:24:42 PDT 2005

Dear friends,

As you might know, the responsibility for the phmovement.org site has
been transferred from the Bangalore-based secretariat to a global web
team to be coordinated by me. Currently we're in the midst of
familiarization and getting ourselves organized so please bear with us
if it takes some time. Our priority will be to transform the site from a
static archive into a dynamic, collaborative project and some techies
are already exploring our options to make that happen. This switch also
means we'll need volunteer administrators, designers, editors and
translators from different parts of the world, familiar with different
languages. If you think you can contribute some time and tech, design,
translation or writing skills, please join the phm web team through
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/phm-web and introduce yourself. We'll need
your contribution!

In solidarity,

Wim

---

Wim De Ceukelaire, south department
wim.deceukelaire at intal.be | tel.: +32 2 209 23 55 | fax: +32 2 209 23 51
| mobile: +32 484 119231
intal http://www.intal.be | http://www.g3w.be
Globalize Solidarity!

# Health NOW! No War, No WTO! Fight for People's Health!
www.health-now.org #