PHA-Exchange> Thank you for the invitation

Nolito Quilang nolitz2001 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 9 08:19:52 PDT 2005

I wish to thank the moderator for inviting me to be
part of this group.

I am from the Philippines and I am now in japan for my
PHD. I plan to focus my study on health and human
rights. I got this idea of health and human rights
linkage from my Packard-Gates fellowship at the
University of Washington in Seattle and when I
attended the Atlanta conference on right to health.

I hope to get more ideas from everyone as I am also
willing to share my knowledge and experiences where
relevant.

Nolito Quilang LLB
Philippines