PHA-Exchange> Re: GHW 2- Bretton Woods and Health

ctddsf ctddsf at vsnl.com
Sat Aug 20 01:58:48 PDT 2005

Dear David,

I think this would be an excellent initiative. I am possibly jumping the gun
but I wonder if it is possible to merge the GHW project with the one you
propose on the Bretton Woods institutions. What I am basically suggesting is
that the GHW project works towards GHW-2 in 2007 and a report on the
Bank/IMF for 2006. We can think of the GHW as a publication that comes out
every 2 years while the Bank/IMF watch is published every year.

This is a very preliminary reaction -- this could possible be discussed
further at the GHW meeting in London.

In solidarity,

Amit Sen Gupta
PHM-India