PHA-Exchange> download PHA2 presentations

web-editor web-editor at phmovement.org
Thu Aug 11 05:34:54 PDT 2005

Dear All,

My deepest apologies for not having uploaded the Cuenca Declaration for so long. I picked up some form of (non-avian) flu and have been out of circulation for almost a week.

Please see the following links

a. The Cuenca Declaration

http://phmovement.org/pha2/papers/ceunca_dec.php

b. Papers/Testimonies/Presentations from the Assembly

http://phmovement.org/pha2/papers/papers.php
http://phmovement.org/pha2/papers/papersmonday.php
http://phmovement.org/pha2/papers/paperswednesday.php
http://phmovement.org/pha2/papers/papersthursday.php

A major portion of the presentations from the plenaries have been uploaded. In the next few days, all the remaining presentations collected by the Documentation team at Cuenca will be uploaded as well. When all presentations in our possession have gone online I will send out a message to that effect . At that point I will be very very grateful if delegates could take a look and see if their own or other presentations have been inadvertantly left out.

thank you

Nisha