PHA-Exchange> Re: PHM involvement in upcoming Bangkok Conference

Katz, Alison katza at who.int
Mon Aug 1 23:12:58 PDT 2005

I can only make a strong plea  to abandon "improving it" if it looks as
if it is going to be too dreadful. If that is the case we are far better
stating that we don't endorse it which I think this time may carry
considerable weight. WHO does not wan t a charter that PHM publicly
rejects. Thanks ALison