PHA-Exchange> New nutrition publication

claudio at hcmc.netnam.vn claudio at hcmc.netnam.vn
Tue Jul 26 07:10:11 PDT 2005

 from Vern Weitzel <vern.weitzel at undp.org> -----
From:  Ann Burgess <annburgess at sol.co.uk>
From: Fiona Watson  <fiona.watson6 at btopenworld.com>

Dear colleague,

This is to announce that the first issue of a new publication called
Nutrition is soon to be produced. The publication is specifically for
nutrition practitioners working in developing countries. It provides an
opportunity for those working in the field to share their valuable
practical experiences (both successful and less successful) and updates
nutrition practitioners on related policy, research and technical issues.

The style of nutrition is clear and easy to read. It is a colourful
magazine with lots of practical information, articles, summaries of
research, pullouts, interest pieces and updates on courses, conferences
and new books. Nutrition practitioners are encouraged to write up their
experiences and are given help by the editors to ensure that their
contributions are clearly written.

Issues of nutrition willl be thematic and the first issue deals with the
topic of nutrition and HIV/AIDS. This is due out in the autumn of 2005.

If you would like to receive a free copy of nutrition please reply
  Fiona Watson <fiona.watson6 at btopenworld.com>.  Complete the following
details about yourself and we will include you on our database. Please
send this E mail on to other practising nutritionists.

With best wishes

The Editors (Carmel Dolan, Fiona Watson and Kerry Selvester)

Name:

Position:

E mail address:

Number of magazines you would like to receive:

Address:

Telephone:

Fax:

Website: