PHA-Exchange> PHA 2

RECPHEC recphec at info.com.np
Wed Jul 6 00:57:24 PDT 2005

Dear Friends:

Despite of our continue effort, we could not raise fundfor the nepali delegate  to participate the PHA 2 which will be held on 18-23 July in Equador. Mr. Narayan Kaji Shrestha PhD and one village woman from WATCH will participate. Hence will there be any possibility of sponsoring two participants from Nepal ? Please kindly respond to us as soonest possible. In fact we have registered 7 participants from Nepal.

In Nepal we have already completed district and national consultation on People's Health.

With very best regards,

Sincerely yours,

Shanta Lall Mulmi

General Secretary

People's Health National Coordination Committee, Nepal

Secretariat: Resource Centre for Primary Health Care

Bagbazar, P.O.Box: 117, Kathmandu, Nepal,

Tel: +977-1-4243891, Tel/ Fax: +977-1- 4225675

e-mail: recphec at mail.com.np or recphec at info.com.np