PHA-Exchange> errata in the PHM US contact list

PHM - Secretariat secretariat at phmovement.org
Mon May 30 21:01:03 PDT 2005

 Dear all,

 We apologize for the mistake in listing the US contacts in the mail
 dated 28 May 2005. Please note that the country contacts for the PHM US are
 Sarah Shannon (sarahs at hesperian.org) and Lanny Smith
 (vze2x6qm at verizon.net). The contacts listed in the earlier mail (Denise,
 Paula, Ellen and Alexandra) are working on the Global Health Watch in
 the US and are part of our larger PHM contact list.

 Anyone wanting to organize PHM activities in the US should contact Sarah
 and Lanny. More information on: http://www.phm-usa.org/

 Our most sincere apologies for all the confusion created and the
 unintentional disrespect towards very hardworking activists.

 Sincerely,

 Abraham and Prasanna