PHA-Exchange> shout a slogan shout a song

web-editor web-editor at phmovement.org
Mon May 30 03:28:07 PDT 2005

Dear all,
For various glorious purposes it would be wonderful if we could all
translate the PHA2 and PHM slogans into as many languages as possible.
We call on a multilingual PHM world for contributions

What is being planned
a. A special issue of the PHM newsbrief
b. A special photo-presentation of the journey from Savar to Cuenca

What you can do
Increase representation by translating the following:

a. The Voices of the Earth are calling us!
b. Health For All Now!
c. The Voices of  the Earth are calling us to build Health for All Now

and send it to web-editor at phmovement.org

regards,
Nisha Susan