PHA-Exchange> Fw: Action 28 May 2005

Claudio claudio at hcmc.netnam.vn
Thu May 26 07:25:52 PDT 2005

From: Tamara Idrobo (WGNRR)

Dear Campaign Supporters,

Greetings from the Coordination Office of WGNRR!

On the occasion of 28 May - the International Day of Action for Women's Health - organisations and groups around the world are organising events. To raise awareness. To lobby for improvements. To share experiences. To make a difference.

Join us this year on 28 May to Break the Silence on Violence! Violence against women is a global health emergency and we must hold our governments accountable.

We look forward to receiving reports, articles, photo's, and newspaper clippings of all events you organised or participated in. This information will be shared in the next Women's Access to Health Campaign (WAHC) Update and on our renewed website (www.wgnrr.org).

In solidarity,

Nadia van der Linde

Campaign Coordinator

 go to www.wgnrr.org or contact us directly.

WGNRR Women's Global Network for Reproductive Rights

RMMDR Red Mundial de Mujeres por los Derechos Reproductivos

RMFDR Réseau Mondial des Femmes pour les Droits sur la Reproduction

e-mail office at wgnrr.nl

website www.wgnrr.org