PHA-Exchange> Do you REALLY feel adequately represented on the PHM site

Nisha Susan nisha at phmovement.org
Wed May 25 00:43:01 PDT 2005

<>Make your online presence felt!
<>
The PHM website is undergoing some changes to make it more relevant to
activists around the world and more interesting.

One of the projects we would like to begin is designing country/region
pages on the PHM website. To enable this to happen we are sending this
rather long request for information. As busy activists, this may seem
like a very tedious document to put together. However, we believe that
it is important for PHM activists across the world to see their work and
issues well-represented on the PHM website.

A. Contact Person
1. Contact persons in each country
2. Organizations
3. Address
4. Phone numbers
5. Current email addresses

B. A basic document not more than 1000 words which gives an idea of the
status of health in the country.

Statistics is good but it is also important to set the context with some
qualitative information.

C. Recent events and activities in your region you would like
highlighted (Photos also please)

D. Please send any photographs that you would like us to use on the page
which would tell a reader: "This is my country and this is our world."

E. Please send us any presentations, reports, posters, drawings, art,
T-shirt design etc that you would like us to put on the site.

F. Please let us know if there are any websites (in any language) you
would like to link the country/region pages to.

Please note that you are free to send this material in bits and pieces.
For more information write to the

web-editor at phmovement.org <mailto:web-editor at phmovement.org> OR
secretariat at phmovement.org <mailto:secretariat at phmovement.org>