PHA-Exchange> New LoOK PHA2 Site!!

abraham thomas abraham at phmovement.org
Tue May 17 02:24:27 PDT 2005

Dear Friends,

It is indeed a pleasure to inform each one of you personally that the
People's Health Assembly now has a fantastic website. Now one can
register, navigate and participate in the Assembly with little or no
confusion. I would like to thank each one of you for the support,
patience, and constant feedback on our endeavour.

Some really important people who come to my  mind at this point of time
are Nisha, the Editor, Zia, the webdesigner (design creator), Lalit
(vision mission), Agustin (Translator and Friend of PHM), Mikhail (the
database Guru in Bangalore), Paul and Esteban (database gurus of
Cuenca), Virgillio (the man who gave us time by maintaining the IPHC
site with info) and Srinidhi (the PHM information Guru). Thanks to Nand
and Prasanna for thier guidance and support. Ravi the real optimist
needs a hug for his patience and support. On behalf of the PHA2
organizers and the PHM friends, I convey my heartfelt thanks and warm
regards to these people behind the dream site. Thanks to Andrew, made
this possible

Please visit http://phmovement.org/pha2 <http://phmovement.org/pha2>

The registration forms, informationi, programmes, alternative events,
downloads, media, and contact lists are all available.
Some urgent requirements

Movies/Films for the Children Film Festival - Somethinig u have seen and
suggest?? (of coz send the DVD of the film too)
I request GHW to redirect traffic looking for the PHA2  to
http://phmovement.org/pha2 instead of IPHC website at the moment. We
urge all others who have given links to the pha2 to redirect traffic
with this link.

We look forward to your continued support and ethusiasm.

Warm regards,
Abraham
Communications Officer,

People's Health Movement (Global Secretariat)

#367, Jakkasandra Main Road,

Koramangala I Block,  Bangalore 560 034

<>Telephone: +91 80 51280009

Fax:           +91 80 25525372