PHA-Exchange> Short Courses in International Health ­ Schedule 2005

Claudio claudio at hcmc.netnam.vn
Thu Mar 3 01:15:09 PST 2005

From: "Natascha Petersen" <natascha_petersen at urz.uni-heidelberg.de>
At the University of Heidelberg, Germany

With our broad range of courses we try to address health issues
that arise specifically within low and middle income countries.

The courses are accredited within "tropEd", a European Network
for Education. All participants receive a certificate of attendance from the
Uni
versity of Heidelberg.

A two-week course costs EUR 1,500. (including course work and
printed materials, but not accommodation, insurance or other
personal costs during the stay).

You will find a list of all courses at the end of this e-mail.

For further information, organisation & application forms please
mailto:natascha_petersen at urz.uni-heidelberg.de. You can also
consult the web site:
http://www.hyg.uni-heidelberg.de/ithoeg/teaching/short/short.htm

Reproductive Health Services and HIV/AIDS: New Evidence and
Strategy
18 ­ 29 April 2005

E-learning course: Management of Medicines in International
Health
2 May 2005 ­ 16 October 2005 (ca. 64 h investment time)

Health of Unstable Populations
2 ­ 13 May 2005

Rational Drug Management in International Health
6 ­ 17 June 2005

Quality Management in International Health
20 June ­ 1 July 2005 & 19 ­ 30 September 2005
Consultancy Skills in International Cooperation in Health
Part I (4 ­ 15 July) + Part II (18 ­ 22 July)

Part I CS: Evaluation of Health Projects and Programmes
4 ­ 15 July 2005

Part II CS: Proposal Development targeting International Donors
18 ­ 22 July 2005

Health and Human Rights
1 ­ 12 August 2005

Medical Anthropology as a Tool for Public Health
5 ­ 16 September 2005

International Oral Health and E-learning: a multi-disciplinary
approach
3 ­ 14 October 2005

Financing Health Care ­ Principles of Insurance
7 ­ 18 November 2005

Project proposal development for better Management of Medicines
in International Health
28 November ­ 7 December 2005