PHA-Exchange> new UNICEF head nominated

claudio at hcmc.netnam.vn claudio at hcmc.netnam.vn
Fri Jan 28 07:39:13 PST 2005

From: María Hamlin Zúniga
To: PHM - Secretariat
Cc: PHM_Steering_Group_02-03
Sent: Friday, January 28, 2005 5:23 AM
Subject: [PHM_Steering_Group_02-03] FW: mention of new UNICEF head

Friends,
Please indicate your willingness to protest, so that I can inform Judith.
GK is adamant that we do so.
Maria

Dear Maria,
Appointment of Veneman as head of UNICEF can not be accepted and must be
condemned.We must protest loudly and continuously in every forum till
appointment of Veneman is cancelled.This appointment is as bad as attacking
Iraq by Bush.
Best wishes,
Zafrullah

Please advise asap.