PHA-Exchange> For PHM List: New courses on AIFO website

Sunil Deepak sunil.deepak at aifo.it
Thu Jan 13 06:16:32 PST 2005

Dear Claudio,

I shall be grateful if the following announcement can go on PHM mailing
list. Thanks in advance and warm regards, Sunil

>From AIFO/Italy
January 2005

Recently we have added three new interactive learning courses on the
AIFO webpage in English. The courses are as follows:

- Play activities for promoting child development
- Delays in child development milestones
- Basics of Community-based Rehabilitation (CBR)

Another internet based course on conducting surveys is being prepared.
You can look at the page with the list of available courses by clicking
at the following link:
http://www.aifo.it/english/resources/online/courses/online_courses.htm

If you have any difficulty in getting to the page through the above
link, you can go to AIFO English website at
www.aifo.it/english/index.htm and then look under "resources and
training".

We shall appreciate if you can take a critical look at these courses and
send your comments, suggestions and ideas to Sunil at
<sunil.deepak at aifo.it>.