PHA-Exchange> 16 - In preparation of PHA II (2)

Claudio claudio at hcmc.netnam.vn
Tue Oct 19 21:26:47 PDT 2004

From: "Lynette Martin" <lmartin at uwc.ac.za>

Thanks for this information on the Hunger Task Force. I agree that it is a
poor document. In addition to the observations in this possssting, the
composition of the Task Force is striking and disturbing. When I looked at
this last, it appeared that several (I think 7) members were either from
multinational agribusiness (including Monsanto) and other private sector
corporations and/or from the World Bank. Has anybody done a breakdown of the
Task Force's composition? We should write more about this.

Prof David Sanders/Lynette Martin
School of Public Health
University of the Western Cape