PHA-Exchange> New AIFO website

sunil.deepak at aifo.it sunil.deepak at aifo.it
Mon Sep 13 06:55:06 PDT 2004

Dear friends,

We are happy to announce the new AIFO webpage in English:

http://www.aifo.it/english/index.htm

Among the new additions to this webpage we would like to mention the
following:

1. A page on PHM in Italy and information about PHA-II in Cuenca next year.
This page includes links to women's access to health and million signature
campaigns.

2. Online books, documents and reports related to leprosy, disability,
primary health, etc.

3. Some online learning courses.

4. Online exhibitions - at present there is just one exhibition (on Angola)
but hopefully new ones will be added soon.

The new pages have been made in-house so probably graphically they may not
be very professional but hopefully they will be useful.

Comments, criticisms and suggestions will be appreciated.

Sunil

Dr. Sunil Deepak
AIFO, Italy