PHA-Exchange> New WAHC Update is out

WGNRR wahc at wgnrr.nl
Wed Sep 8 08:50:56 PDT 2004

Announcement:

This is to inform everyone that the new WAHC Update for the Women's Access
to Health Campaign is out! If you have already signed up in support of the
campaign, it will be sent to you soon. The Update will also be available
digitally at www.wgnrr.org, in the section on campaigns.

This 3rd WAHC Update includes brief updates on activities that took place
around the world for the 28th of May: the international day of action for
women's health. Next year, we would like ALL of PHM to participate!

As always, there is a separate section informing campaign supporters on some
PHM developments, including the HIV and AIDS Charter, the Health NOW
campaign and announcement for PHA II.

Let me know if you would like a (hard or digital) copy of the Update, and if
you would like to be included in the growing list of campaign supporters.

In health,
Nadia van der Linde
Coordinator Women's Access to Health Campaign

WGNRR Women's Global Network for Reproductive Rights
RMMDR Red Mundial de Mujeres por los Derechos Reproductivos
RMFDR	Réseau Mondial des Femmes pour les Droits sur la Reproduction

Interested in finding out about or getting involved with the Women's Access
to Health Campaign (WAHC)?
Then contact us at : wahc at wgnrr.nl

Vrolikstraat 453-D
1092 TJ Amsterdam