PHA-Exchange> Plans for PHA II

claudio at hcmc.netnam.vn claudio at hcmc.netnam.vn
Tue Jul 27 03:11:19 PDT 2004

    From: María Hamlin Zúniga <maria at iphcglobal.org>

Dear friends,
Last week the Central American section of PHM was at the National Seminar in
Guatemala where we had the opportunity to discuss PHA II at length.
This week I will be in Ecuador working with Arturo on the PHA II.
We will make presentations at the Social Forum for the Americas.
We will participate in other events at the Forum including sessions on the
MDGs.
We will meet with members of the National Organizing Group in Quito, with
government officials and with PAHO.
Later we will go to Cuenca to meet with the local Organizing Committee, with
the University of Cuenca and with local officials, organizations, etc.
I will report back during the first week of August on our progress in
Ecuador and in Central America.
I will also prepare a new update on funding efforts.

Thanks,
Maria