PHA-Exchange> From Neighbourhood Community Network (NCN)

claudio at hcmc.netnam.vn claudio at hcmc.netnam.vn
Mon Jul 5 10:56:19 PDT 2004

   From: ncnworld <ncn at ncnworld.com>

From
M.J.Edwin,
Neighbourhood Community Network (NCN),
28, Kesari Street,
Nagercoil - 629 001
Kanyakumari district,
Tamilnadu, INDIA.

Dear Friends,

Greetings from NCN, Nagercoil, INDIA.

This is from an  NGO working for children / adolescents and governance by
people. Our website is www.ncnworld.com.

In order to promote our concept of Neighbourhood Parliament, we conduct
national consultation programmes and seminars frequently. We are proud to say
that various social activists from other NGOs and educationists have
participated and also started implementing the same in their states.

This time we are having a three day seminar on "Communitization of Education
and Governance by Children" on July 23, 24 & 25, 2004. Could you please let us
know if we could publish an ad in this regard in your newsletter. This way our
programme could get a recognition worldwide.

We shall send the details of our organization and the seminar as soon as we
receive a reply positively from you.

May we hear from you soon.

Thanking you,

MJE