PHA-Exchange> Actions on 28 May: International Day for Womens Health

WGNRR wahc at wgnrr.nl
Wed May 26 04:50:35 PDT 2004

--Les pedimos disculpas porque el documento está solo en inglés--
--Veuillez nous excuser que le document n'est pas en français--

Dear Friends,

Attached you will find a compilation of planned activities for this Friday
the 28th May: the International Day of Action for Women's Health.
We hope the many activities around the globe will inspire you in your
activities and debates and strengthen your voice for Health for All; Health
for Women!

Feel free to forward, copy, distribute or otherwise use the attached
information in your activities.

Remember to send us your reports, newspaper clippings, articles, photos and
other material of your activities so they can appear in the next Campaign
Update (also in French and Spanish). If you are not yet signed up as a
supporter of the Women's Access to Health Campaign but would like to be,
just send us an e-mail so we can include you in the list.

In solidarity,
Nadia van der Linde
Coordinator Women's Access to Health Campaign

WGNRR Women's Global Network for Reproductive Rights
RMMDR Red Mundial de Mujeres por los Derechos Reproductivos
RMFDR	Réseau Mondial des Femmes pour les Droits sur la Reproduction

Interested in finding out about or getting involved with the Women's Access
to Health Campaign (WAHC)?
Then contact us at : wahc at wgnrr.nl

Vrolikstraat 453-D
1092 TJ Amsterdam