PHA-Exchange> Nominations for Children's Advocates Award

claudio at hcmc.netnam.vn claudio at hcmc.netnam.vn
Fri Apr 16 02:29:44 PDT 2004

Nominations for Children's Advocates Award

Dear Friends,

Hello and please see below info about an award for work with
children. Instructions are below for nominations, which are due
April 26th. There is one award
for a youth under 21 who has made a significant impact, and two
others.

I am the President and CEO of an organization that seven years
ago created the equivalent of the Nobel Prize for Children's Ad-
vocates. We are financially supported by two large U.S. multina-
tional companies: Kellogg's and Cardinal Health.

Monday began our worldwide call for nominations for our Awards.
In the past we have typically received 150 -250 nominations from
around the world. However, we receive very few nominations from
the Middle East and have never received any specifically from
Africa, and very few nominations of people who are in the
trenches working with the victims of the AIDS epidemic sweeping
the continent.

Please consider forwarding this E-Mail to anybody you think
would be appropriate to nominate candidates for our 2004 World
of Children Awards.

Click here to nominate: http://www.WorldofChildren.org

David Lippy
President, World of Children