PHA-Exchange> Re: PHM-USA -Healthcare not Warfare contingent SF: March 20

GK gk at citechco.net
Sat Mar 20 13:57:42 PST 2004

Dear Twnia,
I,myself on my own behalf and 2000 rural health workers representing over
1000000 (ONE MILLION )rural people of Bangladesh earnestly support you move
for YES to healthcare and NO to warfare.Though we will not be physically
present in DOLORES Park,San Fransisco,our soul will be thereto express our
solidarity.
Zafrullah Chowdhury,Shafiq Khan,Saiful IslamShisir,Sandhyaa
Roy,Ms.Lutfunnessa Beauty,Ms.Syria, Ms.Momtaz on behalf of
Workers of Gonoshasathaya Kendra