PHA-Exchange> Re: Aidspan Guide to Applying to the Global Fund

Aviva aviva at netnam.vn
Mon Mar 8 07:48:30 PST 2004

From: "anil cherian" <anil_tinacherian at hotmail.com>

Excellent guide but unfortunately it has come out too late!! The 4th
Round
of the GF proposals ends on April 4th. Most of the CCM's have allready
started putting together their proposals. I really wish it had come a
couple
of months ago!! My understanding is that the 4th round will be the last
for
a while.
Anil

http://www.aidspan.org/gfo/docs/aidspan-applying-guide-release1-en.pdf