PHA-Exchange> PHM people going to the Brighton World Congress 19-22 April

Claudio aviva at netnam.vn
Wed Feb 18 18:23:51 PST 2004

From: Patricia Morton

Dear All
Is there someone from the PHM who is attending the World Congress of Public Health in Brighton UK on 19-22 April who would like to assist us with a Global Health Watch session? We would like a southern based PHM person to sit on a panel of people (from Medact and the PHM and Gega) to help us present the Global Health Watch. It will be on the international day of the conference - on the 19th of April. We are thinking of having a very interactive session which would invite input from the international crowd attending. YOu don't need to know too much about the Global Health Watch - we will fully brief you beforehand and plan the session together.
Contact me at patriciamorton at medact.org

Thankyou
Patricia Morton
Global Health Watch

Medact is a UK charity for global health, working on issues related to conflict, poverty and the environment

Medact
The Grayston Centre
28 Charles Square
London N1 6HT