PHA-Exchange> Engendering Health Newsletter

Anant Bhan dranantbhan at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 28 03:44:43 PST 2003

Dear Friends,

We at the AMCHSS, Trivandrum, India are presently pursuing a project aiming at intiating the process of gender mainstreaming in medical education.

As a part of the project, we have launched a newsletter called 'Engendering Health'.

I request those of you who are interested in taking a look at the inaugural issue ( Oct- Dec 2003) to write back to me( directly and not through  the yahoogroup, to avoid inconveniencing others).

The  newsletter is available in an email-able format as a pdf file.

Warm Regards,
Anant

Dr. Anant Bhan
Senior Research Assistant,
Achutha Menon Centre for Health Science Studies,
Sree  Chitra Thirunal Institute for Medical Sciences & Technology,
Trivandrum- 695 011
Phone: 0471-2524249
Fax 0471 2446433