PHA-Exchange> P H M announces the launch of HEALTH FOR ALL NOW !

Aviva aviva at netnam.vn
Thu Nov 20 02:05:13 PST 2003

P H M announces the launch of a   N E W   P U B L I C A T I O N -
        HEALTH FOR ALL NOW !  Revive Alma Ata -

Dear Friends

People's Health Movement announces the launch of a new publication:
HEALTH FOR ALL NOW !  Revive Alma Ata

This book is a collection of papers, statements and campaign material
to further the cause of Alma Ata.

Please click the following link to download a pdf version of this 78
pages book.
http://www.phmovement.org/pubs/index.html#Alamataanniversarypack

For copies, please approach Mr. Prasanna, People's Health Movement
Secretariat (secretariat at phmovement.org)

Each copy costs Rs. 50 + postage in India and for other countries it is
2$ (USD) + postage charges.

R E A D      I T !

In solidarity

Unni

Unnikrishnan PV (Dr)
unnikru at yahoo.com

IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS, OVER 30,000 CHILDREN WILL
DIE world wide from preventable diseases.
Join www.TheMillionSignatureCampaign.org a
campaign demanding Health for All Now !