PHA-Exchange> Accommodation for the participants of World Social Forum 2004.

Director, DEEDS ddeeds at caritasbd.org
Thu Nov 6 22:04:50 PST 2003

DEEDS/03-04/115               07-11-2003

To : In-charge of Accommodation <accommodation at wsfindia.org>

>From : Abdul Majid Mallik, Director-DEEDS, Caritas Bangladesh

Sub. : Accommodation for the participants of World Social Forum 2004.

Dear Sir,

Greetings from Caritas Bangladesh!

We would like to inform you that 12 number of participants (2 are women) from Caritas Bangladesh are going to participate in the World Social Forum 2004 in Mumbai. Our organizational registration ID is WSF-527. We need accommodation facilities for the participants with effect from 15 January - 22 January 2003. We feel that WSF Campsite accommodation is appropriate for us. But we have no idea about the cost & facilities there. Could you please enlighten us about the cost & facilities of Campsite accommodation?

We solicit your kind cooperation.

Thanking you.

With very best wishes and kindest regards,

Yours sincerely.

Abdul Majid Mallik
Director-DEEDS Program
Caritas Bangladesh