PHA-Exchange> Resubmitting invitation for PHA-Exchange Members to Join Online Discussion

dennis batangan dbatangan at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 22 21:18:07 PDT 2003

Dear Friends  at  PHA,

Greetings from Institute of Philippine Culture (IPC), Ateneo  De  Manila  University, Philippines!

Since the founding of the Institute of Philippine Culture in 1960, IPC has been in the forefront of social science research for development, equity and social justice. In line with its evolving participatory research and action initiatives, the IPC hosts the 3CPNet (Cut the Cost Cut the Pain Network) e-group of civil society health organizations. This virtual network grew out from the Safe and Affordable Drugs Campaign initiated in 2001 with the support from Oxfam – Great Britain.

The IPC in collaboration with the member groups of the Philippine Campaign on Safe and Affordable Drugs and Oxfam Great Britain will be sponsoring online discussion on 24-26 September 2003 with the theme “The Social Cost Drug of Pricing and Patents in Developing Countries.” An International  Virtual Conference  on  the  Philippine  Campaign  for  Safe  and  Affordable  Drugs.  The said virtual discussion will be hosted the IPC website (www.ipc-ateneo.org.ph)

We wish to inform you that there will also be a parallel national virtual conference (hosted at www.ipc-ateneo.org.ph) on 24-26 September 2003 in support of the International Virtual Conference mentioned above. We hope you can invite your friends and colleagues to join the two virtual conferences.

Thank you and regards.

Sincerely yours,

(Sgd)Dennis B. Batangan, M.D., M.Sc.(CHDC)

Research  Associate

Institute  of  Philippine  Culture

Ateneo  De  Manila  University

Philippines

Claudio <aviva at netnam.vn> wrote:Dear Dennis,
We do not accept attachments/ Kindly put your announcement in the body of
the email and resubmit.
Cordially,
Claudio