PHA-Exchange> NATIONAL HEALTH CONGRESS - KENYA 24TH TO 28TH. NOVEMBER, 2003 AT NAIROBI.

Peoples Health phmkenya at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 6 04:34:31 PDT 2003

Dear colleagues in PHM, I read this in our local newspaper & discussed with my kenyan PHM colleagues that it would be a good opportunity for PHM Kenya, and even International( for those who can make it to kenya) to join us so that we can use this opportunity to promote PHM Charter for Health, Echo Alma Ata, 1million signatures and to popularise PHM as the only best avenue to achieving PHC.

    I sent the full conference advert clip to my Regional boss Mwajuma and I know she has sent it to all of you.However, I would like to add my voice as the Kenyan PHM leader to earnestly request anybody willing or may happen to be around in Kenya to be in touch with me so that PHM can present as one group. I feel & believe that such fora will help us be known.

    The congress is organised by Ministry of Health Kenya Govt.
 Contacts:Drs. Nelly & Mboya ministry of health,
p.o. box 30016,nairobi, kenya.
e-mail:dsrs at africaonline.co.ke or travel & acc. info at silverbirdtravel.com
www.ministryofhealth.go.ke
 I am eager for your help to use this forum to popularise PHM Kenya.you can all remember that at Arusha waba we said that we should promote our charter through such fora.

    I had requested Mwajuma to help me get financial support.Registrationfee is Ksh.
10,000( 1usd=75 ksh.).
      I  remain hoping to get the support from you all and hopefully financial assistance for a few delegates from phm, kenya.
   Incase this mail will annoy any of you then I kindly apologise in advance but it is just a fair requet to you all.
     Yours Malachi.