PHA-Exchange> PHM in Brasil

Aviva aviva at netnam.vn
Thu Sep 4 21:53:46 PDT 2003

From: Acwlepalis at aol.com

Dear Sunil,
Great to hear you were in Brasil.  Sorry you had not let me know of your
coming before I left Brasil for the United States.  I will be here
(USA)for 3 months, returning to Brasil the end of November.

Yes, as as a member of PHM in Brasil, I am very much aware of the governments
programs, both in the interior and urban areas.  I am also fully
involved in participating in action and activities for grassroots
health education.

Hopefully,  you have read my reports sent to Maria Zuniga regularly.
And it does seem to me to be more logical for all of us in PHM to
communicate more frequently, especially when the opportunity to visit
in one of our  countries is open.

I do agree about the language barrier.  It has been my struggle form
the beginning of PHM.  It is a great time consuming task to get all our
materials into Portuguese for publications here. But to date,all our documents
have gone to press.

On the other hand to send all reports  out in English to date has not
helped  me to receive any kind of response from other members of PHM.
Maria is the only one who communicates with me. That has to change.

Blessingsforu , AIFO and Health for all now.

Ani  (SIster Ani C. Wihbey)