PHA-Exchange> wto ministerial in cancun in september- message from Christiane

UNNIKRISHNAN PV unnikru at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 9 23:50:58 PDT 2003

Forwarding a message from Christiane (BUKO) as BUKO is
facing some server problems. Please respond to
Christiane ( cfischer at bukopharma.de )directly.

dear phm-friends,

who of you will go the wto ministerial in cancun in
september? who goes as
an accreditated ngo delegate and who goes to the
alternative meeting?
please answer fast, we reflect whether it makes sense
for us to go,
christian has an accreditation, christiane not. so is
the interest of
involvement, can we built up a group or not?
all the best
christiane
--
BUKO Pharma-Kampagne
Christiane Fischer, August-Bebel-Str. 62