PHA-Exchange> AIFO Awards Prize to PHM

Lynette Martin lmartin at uwc.ac.za
Fri Apr 11 07:19:47 PDT 2003

Great news!

David Sanders

Prof David Sanders/Lynette Martin
School of Public Health
University of the Western Cape
Private Bag X17
Bellville, 7535
Cape, South Africa

Tel: 27-21-959 2132/2402
Fax: 27-21-959 2872
Cell: 082 202 3316

>>> "aviva" <aviva at netnam.vn> 04/10/03 04:38PM >>>

BRAVO PHM!!!!
Claudio (your moderator)

From: sunil.deepak at aifo.it

Dear friends,

Greetings from AIFO - Italy.

Our biennial national conference for Italian groups will be held on
25-26
September 2003. During this conference our Board has decided to give
three
awards - for Peace, for human rights and for Information. The human
rights
award will be given to PHM and three persons from PHM (one from Asia,
one
from Africa and one from South America) will be invited to Italy for
receiving this award.

About the other two awards there are two nominations but still need to
be
confirmed - for peace to Fr Alex Zanotelli from Korogocho (Nairobi)
and
for
information to Brazilian photographer A. Salgado.

With best wishes,

Sunil

Dr. Sunil Deepak
Director, Medical Support Department
Amici di Raoul Follereau (AIFO)
Homepage:  www.aifo.it

---
PHA-Exchange is hosted on Kabissa - Space for change in Africa
To post, write to: PHA-Exchange at kabissa.org