PHA-Exchange> Baghdad diaries Belgian doctors

Mathura P Shrestha mathura at healthnet.org.np
Mon Apr 7 18:09:58 PDT 2003

Dear Dr. Belder
I hope that you have already recovered from diarrhea and fever. We all commend you and your team to stand by the side of the people in need. People of Iraq is unjustly attacked and Iraq being systematically destroyed. I hope that the cause for which you are risking your lives and time and senses you are donning to the people of Iraq and for humanity will not be lost. Your contribution will knock the conscience of the world and inspire the people to stand against unjust aggression and belligerence for generations to come.

Regards,

Mathura P. Shrestha
President, Physicians for Social Responsibility, Nepal.