PHA-Exchange> Boycott Australian goods too!

PHM Secretariat phmsec at touchtelindia.net
Fri Apr 4 04:16:34 PST 2003

Dear Fran Baum,

Greetings from People's Health Movement Secretariat at CHC, Bangalore!

Saw your reminder about Australia and thanks for the courage to bring it to
all our notice. The same applies to European countries like Denmark,
Portugal, Netherlands, Italy, and Hungary, Poland and Asian countries like
Philippines and Japan, who do not have to follow the 'pied piper' all the
time but do so unfortunately. Do send some information on the anti-war
campaigns in Australia because I am sure, just as in USA and UK, there must
be hundreds of thousands of people who differ from their government policy.

In solidarity with anti-war protestors and pro-peace forces every where,

Ravi Narayan
Coordinator, People's Health Movement Secretariat (Global),
CHC-Bangalore
#367 "Srinivasa Nilaya"
Jakkasandra 1st Main, I Block Koramangala
Bangalore-560034
Join the "Health for all, NOW" campaign in the 25th anniversary year of the
Alma Ata
declaration visit www.TheMillionSignatureCampaign.org

P.S: We are releasing a list today, from the secretariat of the 'Axis of the
Willing for Evil', who support this illegitimate and immoral war.