PHA-Exchange> Fw: PHM Bangladesh Protest Porgram on IRAQ WAR

PHM Secretariat phmsec at touchtelindia.net
Tue Apr 1 02:01:32 PST 2003

From: PHM Secretariat
To: dorpco at bangla.net
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2003 3:27 PM
Subject: Re: PHM Bangladesh Protest Porgram on IRAQ WAR

 Dear Dr.Nouman,
 Greetings from People's Health Movement Secretariat at CHC, Bangalore!

 Thanks for sharing your plans for PHM in Bangladesh. Also the plans to attend PHM Geneva and the 15 day protest programme against Iraq war. I am sending the letter to Claudio for the exchange. Regarding the former - we may be able to support the air travel of only one participant from each country. Even that is still being worked out. However if people can arrange their own travel expenses, will be taken care of in PHM style for 5-6 days. More news follows on this.

 Best wishes,

 Ravi Narayan
Coordinator, People's Health Movement Secretariat (Global)
CHC-Bangalore
#367 "Srinivasa Nilaya"
Jakkasandra 1st Main, I Block Koramangala
Bangalore-560034
Join the "Health for all, NOW" campaign in the 25th anniversary year of the Alma Ata
declaration visit www.TheMillionSignatureCampaign.org