PHA-Exchange> Re posting "Whose data? 'Stealing' from the poor"

Chee-khoon Chan chan_chee_khoon at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 15 22:54:04 PST 2003

Dear Colleagues,

Is research sometimes used by the establishment as a delaying tactic --
insisting on the need to “dot the i’s and to cross the t’s” ?  Are we
knowingly or unknowingly being drawn into this game?  Should we begin to
address the question of what is “good enough research”?  On which basis to
launch initiatives, with provisions for iterative reassessments to finetune
our strategies as we go along?

CK Chan