PHA-Exchange> Change of Addresses of PHM Secretariat

Community Health Cell sochara at blr.vsnl.net.in
Mon Mar 3 03:19:39 PST 2003

Dear Friends,

Greetings from the Global People's Health Movement secretariat at CHC-Bangalore!

We are glad to inform you that the new setup for the People's Health Movement (PHM) at Bangalore is slowly coming to some shape. We now have a separate setup for the PHM international activities. We were lucky to have Dr. Qasem Chowdhury (Outgoing coordinator) from Bangladesh and Mr. Olle Nordberg from Dag Hammersjhold Foundation, Sweden with us to open the new setup through inaugural fellowships on 19th and 20th Feb 2003

The new secretariat setup just across the road from CHC has therefore a new communications setup as well for the PHM activities. Accordingly please note the following:

Email of the secretariat: secretariat at phmovement.org

OR

phmsec at touchtelindia.net

and you would get a reply from phmsec at touchtelindia.net

Email pertaining to the communications/website aspects can be addressed to me at: comm.phmsec at touchtelindia.net

Telephone numbers: +91 80 51280009 (Direct) and +91 80 5531518 (CHC)

The earlier contact address sochara at vsnl.com is still valid. But in order to help us sort out PHM mails from that of CHC, we request you to please henceforth address all your communications to the new E-mail addresses. Our fax number continues to be the same (+91 80 5525372)

Best wishes

Prasanna

Communications officer

PHM secretariat

CHC-Bangalore
#367 "Srinivasa Nilaya"
I Block Jakkasandra, I Block Koramangala
Bangalore-560034
Join the "Health for all, NOW" campaign in the 25th anniversary year of the Alma Ata
declaration visit www.TheMillionSignatureCampaign.org