PHA-Exchange> Re: You Made History on Feb. 15! Let's Record It!

Mathura P Shrestha mathura at healthnet.org.np
Wed Feb 26 18:39:23 PST 2003

Dear All
Congratulation! But we all should continue to oppose war and demonstration
against war. War is still a real threat. US ruling class has marched too far
with their aspect blindness. They can not see power of peace. They grow and
thrive from the outputs of war machine. That is why we all have to work hard
and continue to advocate peace and demonstrate against war. Some day the
power cliques (of the 'coalition of willing') have to come to senses. It is
the social and moral responsibility of all to help or even force them to see
that war is already outdated to solve any human problems. But the peace and
reason or common sense will hold ultimately and for ever.

Mathura P. Shrestha.
President, Physicians for Social Responsibility, Nepal.