PHA-Exchange> BOMB ATTACKS IN BANGLADESH-MIMENSHINGH TOWN.

Malachi Orondo oromal at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 10 08:13:03 PST 2002

I would like to extend my most heartfelt sympathy to
Bangladeshi people who were affected by the recent
bomb attacks in four cinema Halls in Mimenshingh Town
150 km. North of Dahka.17 innocent citizens were
killed and 300 injured in this attack.
 I would also like to extend my condolences to those
who lost their loved ones in this heines act.I always
have a special place in my heart for Bangladesh
especially when I reflect memories of PHA Assemly 2000
where the Bangladeshis showed the whole world their
Kindness &Hospitality at its best.
   It is very ufortunate that the bombers should
choose to inflict damage to a poor country struggling
with a lot of Health problems like Pverty,
cverpopulation,pollution,illiteracy & flooding.
May God help those affected to recover from this
horror.
  Malachi O. Orondo,PHM coordinator , Kenya.